Ofichem wants you! Vacancy for QA Officer
Thursday 15 February 2018
- Life Cooperative
The QA Officer carries out the work for the Ofichem Group. It concerns a full-time function for 40 hours per week. The position of QA Officer is a multifaceted function, where you are responsible for the quality of the products produced.
Tasks and responsibilities of the QA Officer
- The release of production batches;
- Managing and keeping up-to-date the quality and documentation system;
- Performing activities for obtaining and maintaining certifications and approvals
- Drafting reports
- The support in RA related projects with regard to quality issues
- Performing risk analyzes
- Managing the stability program of produced products
- WO education towards (bio) chemistry, pharmacy, life sciences
- Experience in a GMP / FDA environment is an advantage
- Mastering both the Dutch and English language in word and writing.
Accurate, independent, plan and organize, analyze, good communication skills in Dutch and English both speaking and in writing.
Interested in this vacancy?
If you are interested in the vacancy, please send your resume and letter of motivation exclusively to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Focus areasLife Cooperative
Tuesday 15 January 2019
InnoCore Pharmaceuticals will develop contraceptive micron..
Tuesday 4 December 2018
Welcome to new start up EV Biotech
Monday 5 November 2018
Worldwide market at LIFE Cooperatives feet
Thursday 13 September 2018
Polyganics strengthens global distribution network
Monday 3 September 2018
Lode Holding: initiator, participant and part of the Campu..
Tuesday 28 August 2018
A goldmine in Groningen: business in biobanking
Thursday 23 August 2018
Lode Holding & MercachemSyncom at the start of Campus ..
Tuesday 7 August 2018
AGILeBiotics further develops novel antibiotics
Monday 30 July 2018
Worldwide cooperation agreement InnoCore Pharmaceuticals a..
Thursday 5 July 2018
Covenant Personalized & Customized Health also signed..